Thursday, October 4, 2007

Beach Baby

So this is a little glimpse of pictures of my little man. I was not planning on taking pictures of him, that is why his hair looks like he just woke up, but I could not help myself. It is nice that his hair is so white that it blends in well with the sky, sand, ect, but in some pictures you can tell that it has a mind of it's own. We were at the Great Salt Lake for another shoot for my mom (he usually does not come along with me). So the Great Salt Lake is hardly a beach, (I know) but we can pretend.
My mom is going to KILL me, but this is why we were there in the first place. This is my mom, these pictures are for a B-day present.







So I have became obsessed with these pictures, probably because this is my little boy. But another reason why is because I was not planning on this shoot. Never plan for your photo sessions and they will be your favorite pictures! I love these pictures because this is him. My favorite kindof shoot, raw and natural.



His hair is out of control, I can not lie in this pictures.







No comments: